Community Recipe from
- 3 hard-boiled eggs finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion finely diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers rinsed
- black pepper freshly ground
- Mix the eggs with the mayonnaise. Mix in remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on toast or crackers.
- Egg Salad with Bacon or Pancetta
- Egg Salad with Olive Paste: Spread bread, toast, or crackers with a thin layer of olive paste, then mound the egg salad on top.
- Egg Salad with Herbs: Add a few tablespoons of any of the following to the Egg Salad:
- Nasturtium leaves and flowers
- Branches of Salad Burnet
- Flowering tips of lemon thyme
- Garden cress
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note