Egg Noodles with Chicken and Shallots
- 1 cup(s) Whole wheat egg noodles
- 4 cup(s) water
- 2 ounce(s) chicken breasts [half a breast]
- 2 bulb(s) dry shallots
- 2 cup(s) mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) various spices
- 1 parmesan cheese
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt if desired.
- Add pasta and stir until pasta returns to a boil.
- Cook pasta for 6 minutes [al dente].
- In the meantime, add coconut oil to a preheated saucepan. Sauté shallots for one minute. Add spices. [paprika, curry - be creative]
- Add chicken and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables. Sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add strained pasta to saucepan and stir.
- If desired, add some parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reindewit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note