Egg Chorizo Filling
- 1/3 pound cooked or smoked chorizo or linguisa sausage
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Egg-chorizo filling. Chop 1/3 pound cooked or smoked chorizo or linguisa sausage. In a bowl, beat to blend with 2 tablespoons water and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, stir chorizo until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add egg mixture.
- As mixture sets, use a wide spatula to push cooked eggs aside and let uncooked liquid flow to pan bottom.
- Cook until eggs are softly set, about 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments