Delicious and a Christmas morning favorite.
Egg & Cheese Soufflé
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) white bread
- 8 ounce(s) Old English or American Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dry Mustard
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounce(s) milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a greased casserole dish, break 6 slices bread with Crust removed and cheese and place in dish in layers
- Mix melted butter, milk, beaten eggs, dry mustard and pour over bread/cheese
- Let stand overnight
- Bake 1 hour @ 350 degrees (if double, longer)
- Uncover last 10 mins. to brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by goldmanaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note