Egg Casserole w/Biscuits & Green Chiles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cooked biscuits
- 1 pound(s) sausage
- 1 can(s) 4 oz chopped green chiles
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumen
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 cup(s) mexican style shredded cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- Oven to 350. Butter 2.5-3 qt baking dish. Split the cooked biscuits in half and line baking dish with the halves, cut side up.
- Brown sausage with onion. Add chile peppers and seasonings. Sprinkle sausage over biscuit layer. Top with cheese.
- Mix eggs with milk, salt & pepper. Pour over cheese layer. Bake 25-30 minutes til set. Knife should come out clean when inserted in center.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KGabriel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Egg Casserole w/Biscuits & Green Chiles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch