Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Bulk sausage/bacon
- 6 ounce(s) bread cut into 1/2 inche cubes
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6-8 eggs beaten lightly
- 2-3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Spread bread over a buttered 12 x 8 baking dish (Rebecca uses 13x 9)
- Spread sausage/bacon over bread
- spread cheese over sausage
- Combine milk, eggs, and seasonings
- Beat well and pour over cheese, sausage and bread.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 40-60 minutes, or until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jsimpson78 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Egg Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes