Egg Bake Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) pork sausage (ground)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- Spinach (optional)
- Mushrooms (optional)
- 1.) Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2.) In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- 3.) Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Egg Bake Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes