Egg and Bacon Quesadillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 to 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Optional: salsa, sour cream
- Lightly spread about 1/4 teaspoon butter on one side of each tortilla; set aside. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk until combined.
- Pour egg mixture into a hot, lightly greased skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until done. Remove scrambled eggs to a dish and keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter in the skillet and add a tortilla, buttered-side down. Layer with 1/4 of the cheese, 1/2 of the eggs and 1/2 of the bacon. Top with 1/4 of the cheese and a tortilla, buttered-side up.
- Cook one to 2 minutes on each side, until golden. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each into 4 wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Egg and Bacon Quesadillas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch