- 2 slices (about 3/4 oz.) thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell peppers, patted dry
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- About 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 whole-wheat pita bread, cut in half
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- calories 263
- caloriesfromfat 44 %
- protein 16 g
- fat 13 g
- satfat 3 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 4.8 g
- sodium 565 mg
- cholesterol 194 mg
How to Make It
Heat oven to 350°. Set a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet. Lay prosciutto on rack. Bake until crisp, about 20 minutes.
Whirl bell peppers, yogurt, 1/4 tsp. kosher salt, and the pepper in a food processor until blended. Add more salt to taste to dressing if you like.
Open pita halves carefully and coat each half with about 2 tbsp. dressing (reserve remaining dressing for another use).
Divide eggs, avocado, and arugula between pita halves. Wedge a prosciutto slice inside each pocket.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per pita half.