Egg-and-Tomato Breakfast Sandwich To Go from Martha Stewart Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 piece(s) baguette 6 inches long
- 2 slice(s) cheddar cheese
- 2 large teaspoon(s) eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) buttermilk
- coarse salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 large slice(s) tomato
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut bread horizontally. Lightly toast in oven, cut sides up. Top with cheese (1 slice on each side) and continue to cook in oven until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes. Meanwhile, fry eggs in butter; season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Place eggs on bottom half of bread. Top with tomatoes and basil. Sandwich with top bread half, and press down slightly. Wrap tightly in parchment paper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Egg-and-Tomato Breakfast Sandwich To Go from Martha Stewart Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch