I have made this potato salad probably 2 dozen times for small parties and very large parties and it is always a huge hit!
Egg-and-Olive Potato Salad
Photo: Beth Dreiling; Styling: Rose Nguyen
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Other: 2 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 3 1/2 pounds potatoes (about 4 large)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, grated
- 1 (7-oz.) jar pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1 large celery rib, diced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, grated
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika (optional)
- 1. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cook potatoes and salt in boiling water to cover in a Dutch oven 15 to 18 minutes or just until tender. Drain potatoes, and let cool 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir together eggs and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add potatoes, and toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables