Egg And Cheese Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 12 slice(s) White Bread
- 3 to 4 strip(s) Bacon
- Butter To coat dish
- 1/2 to 1 pound(s) Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 6 Eggs
- 3 cup(s) Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Dry Mustard
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- Coat 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Trim crusts from bread. Tear into pieces and put in dish. Mix eggs, cheese, dry mustard, salt and pepper and pour over bread in baking dish.
- Put bacon on top and cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 375. Serves approx. 10.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DLewisPugs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Egg And Cheese Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes