Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb. frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1/2 C. cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- parmesan cheese
- Stir soup, cheese, hash browns and sour cream in pot. Put in a buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Elaine Stout and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note