Not the absolute best I've ever had, but it was very satisfying, and it's a great way to get some protein-rich soybeans into your dinner! Will make again.
Photo: Van Chaplin; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium-size orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium-size yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Sauté onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes or until tender. Add bell peppers and corn, and cook 5 more minutes or until tender.
- 2. Stir in chicken broth, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Stir in edamame; cook 3 minutes. Stir in butter until melted. Remove from heat, and stir in mint and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables