- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium-size orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium-size yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
Sauté onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes or until tender. Add bell peppers and corn, and cook 5 more minutes or until tender.
Stir in chicken broth, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Stir in edamame; cook 3 minutes. Stir in butter until melted. Remove from heat, and stir in mint and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.