- 1 (10-ounce) package fully-cooked refrigerated shelled edamame
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and cut into sections
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine sugar, orange juice, and next 4 ingredients. Pour over edamame mixture; toss gently to coat.
Oxmoor House Healthy Eating Collection