will not make again, the taste was plain, have made tastier.
We love the way the clean, fresh flavors of this edamame salad brighten up any dinner table.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 113
- Calories from fat: 60%
- Protein: 6.6g
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 6.2g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sodium: 93mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian chili garlic sauce (see Notes)
- 1 pound shelled edamame, cooked and cooled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and chili sauce. Set aside. In a large bowl, combine edamame, green onions, mint, and almonds. Toss with dressing to coat.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Because sesame oil can go rancid quickly, store it in the refrigerator. Asian chili garlic sauce is available in the Asian-food section of most supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note