will not make again, the taste was plain, have made tastier.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 113
- Calories from fat: 60%
- Protein: 6.6g
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 6.2g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sodium: 93mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian chili garlic sauce (see Notes)
- 1 pound shelled edamame, cooked and cooled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and chili sauce. Set aside. In a large bowl, combine edamame, green onions, mint, and almonds. Toss with dressing to coat.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Because sesame oil can go rancid quickly, store it in the refrigerator. Asian chili garlic sauce is available in the Asian-food section of most supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This