Edamame Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 onion diced
- 16 ounce(s) frozen corn
- 16 ounce(s) frozen edamame
- 1 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) grabanzo or white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 jar(s) roasted red peppers (12 oz) drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- Heat a large skillet over med-high heat. Add corn; cook and stir until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in onion; cook and stir until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in edemame, black beans, garbanzo beans, red peppers, sea salt and cumin into the corn mixture; cook and stir until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add cilantro and lime juice; toss to combine.
- 164 cal, 3 g fat, 10 g pro, 26 g carb, 6 g fiber, 462 mg sodium, 0 mg chol
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maggieinlg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Edamame Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables