Edamame and Cranberry Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bag(s) 12 oz. shelled frozen edamame
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberry
- 1 cup(s) feta cheese, fat free
- 4 tablespoon(s) Newman's Own Lighten Up Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- Thaw edamame in colander lined with a paper towel. Add remaining ingredients and chill for a least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlyme and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note