- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups milk
- 2 3-oz. pkgs. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8-oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Garnish: chocolate syrup
- Combine water and butter in a saucepan; heat until boiling. Whisk in flour until smooth; remove from heat. Pour mixture into a medium bowl; gradually blend in eggs.
- Spread in a greased 13"x9" baking pan; bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from oven; press baked crust down lightly and set aside.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cream cheese, milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; spread over crust. Refrigerate until firm.
- At serving time, spread with whipped topping; drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This