1. Slice the chicken into smaller pieces. Don’t make the pieces too small
2. Cut up the onion and tomato.
3. Put oil in the pan and pre-heat it. Also start pre-heating the oven at this point to about 350 degrees.
4. Take 1 bag of the taco mix and mix it together with the sour cream. Mix until you do not see any of the taco mix clearly.
5. Put the chicken in the frying pan and just fry it until it is done.
6. When the chicken is done, add the remaining bag of taco mix to the chicken and mix it well.
7. After a minute or 3 after adding the taco mix, add the onion and tomato.
8. Mix everything well and leave it for about 2-3 minutes.
9. Add the chili to the mix, and again mix everything well.
10. While you leave the food for about a minute of 5, start getting an oven scale, preferably a big one.
11. Make a floor of the tortillas, but don’t use more than 10 of them per layer.
12. Rub the mix of sour cream and taco mix over the tortillas. Try and get every part of the tortilla covered. After this put about 2/3 of the bag of cheese on it and spread it out.
13. Add the chicken mix on top of the cheese. Use about half of what you have total, so you can make another layer.
14. Repeat the steps 11-13 again.
15. Make another floor of tortillas. Add the sour cream mix and grated cheese, but not another layer of chicken, which you should have used all by now.
16. Put the oven tray in the oven for about 10 minutes. All cheese should be melted by now. If it hasn’t, leave it in for just a little bit longer.
Go to full version of