Easy Zucchini Scalloped Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Potatoes, medium sliced very thin, peels on
- 2 Zucchini, medium or small sliced very thin, peels on
- 1/4 cup(s) Smart Balance butter spread
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dried Onion Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cup(s) 2% Milk or Fat-Free Half & Half
- 1/4 cup(s) Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Bread Crumbs (I used Garlic Seasoned)
- Slice potatoes into thin slices and rinse starch off. Slice zucchini into thin slices. Alternate layers of about 1/3 of each of them in an 8-inch square, or 2-quart round casserole dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper and 1/3 of the onion flakes. Dot with a third of the margarine. Repeat layers. Pour the milk or half-and-half over the potatoes. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, until potatoes are tender. stopping to stir potatoes once or twice to make sure they are immersed. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs, then put back in oven for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and topping is crunchy.
- Thanks to Valerie at chewandchat.blogspot.com for the recipe and picture!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JSitton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note