Easy Zucchini Casserole
- 2 pound(s) Zucchini in 1" cubes
- 1 cup(s) Light Cottage Cheese
- 2 eggs Beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dill Seed
- 1 cup(s) Monterey Jack or Cheddar shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs or crushed croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut Zucchini into 1" chunks, simmer 5 minutes in water to cover, drain well.
- Mix eggs, Cottage Cheese, and all other ingredients, including zucchini, and place in 2 quart casserole. Bake 30-35 minutes, until top begins to brown..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Radman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note