Easy White Chicken Chili
This spicy chili is packed with chicken, Progresso® beans, Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ cooking sauce and Old El Paso® green chiles – dinner that’s ready in 20 minutes.
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 2 cans (18 oz each) Progressoâ¢ Recipe Startersâ¢ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 2 cups cubed deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (15 oz) ProgressoÂ® cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El PasoÂ® chopped green chiles
- 4 teaspoons 4 teaspoons Old El PasoÂ® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- Garnishes, if desired:
- Shredded Cheddar or taco cheese
- Sour Cream
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1. In 2-quart saucepan, heat cooking sauce, chicken, beans, chiles and taco seasoning mix to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Top each serving with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy White Chicken Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes