- 2 cans (18 oz each) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 2 cups cubed deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 4 teaspoons 4 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- Garnishes, if desired:
- Shredded Cheddar or taco cheese
- Sour Cream
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
How to Make It
In 2-quart saucepan, heat cooking sauce, chicken, beans, chiles and taco seasoning mix to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
Top each serving with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.