Easy Vermicelli & Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) vermicelli cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) basmati rice
- 2 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Add vermicelli to hot oil in pan. Saute til brown.
- Add water, salt & rice. Bring to boil.
- Cover, cook on low 12 min.
- (Don't remove lid or you will burn the mixture)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MichelleM227 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Vermicelli & Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables