Easy Vegetable Kabobs
- 8 small mushroom caps
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 8 slices
- 1 medium-size yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Thread vegetables evenly onto 12-inch skewers.
- Stir together melted butter, basil, and garlic powder; reserve 1/4 cup butter mixture, and set aside.
- Coat food rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-high heat. Place vegetables on rack.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning and basting with remaining butter mixture every 5 minutes. Serve with reserved butter mixture. Prep: 20 min., Grill: 25 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This