This was super easy to make. I used low calorie cheeses, had no ricotta so used cottage cheese instead. It was delicious; moist and tasty. It's good for every day dinner as well as when guests come over. Very nice. I will definitely make it again and again.
Easy Turkey Lasagna
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups cooked ground turkey
- 1 (26-oz.) jar fire-roasted tomato-and-garlic pasta sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Stir together ground turkey and pasta sauce. Stir together ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Spread one-third of meat sauce in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; layer with 3 lasagna noodles and half each of ricotta cheese mixture and shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat procedure once. Spread remaining one-third of meat sauce over mozzarella cheese.
- 3. Bake, covered, at 375° for 1 hour; uncover and bake 15 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Classico Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic pasta sauce and Barilla Oven Ready Lasagne.
- Freeze Frame: If using frozen cooked ingredients, add 15 minutes to your bake time. If the recipe is covered during the first part of baking, then you'll add the 15 minutes to the covered baking time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note