For a quick and easy lasagna, this is pretty good, except the ricotta/parmesan was too dry. I probably will make it again, but will add egg to the cheese mixture.
Easy Turkey Lasagna
Fire-roasted tomatoes in the pasta sauce add robust flavor, but your favorite sauce will work just fine in this turkey lasagna. The no-cook lasagna noodles also help speed up the process.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups cooked ground turkey
- 1 (26-oz.) jar fire-roasted tomato-and-garlic pasta sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Stir together ground turkey and pasta sauce. Stir together ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Spread one-third of meat sauce in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; layer with 3 lasagna noodles and half each of ricotta cheese mixture and shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat procedure once. Spread remaining one-third of meat sauce over mozzarella cheese.
- 3. Bake, covered, at 375° for 1 hour; uncover and bake 15 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Classico Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic pasta sauce and Barilla Oven Ready Lasagne.
- Freeze Frame: If using frozen cooked ingredients, add 15 minutes to your bake time. If the recipe is covered during the first part of baking, then you'll add the 15 minutes to the covered baking time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note