Easy Turkey & Biscuits
Got some leftovers...give them new life in this simple biscuit-topped oven dish, made with turkey, veggies and a creamy sauce. Use a combination of broccoli florets, cauliflower florets and carrots for the cooked vegetables. To microwave the vegetables, arrange the vegetables in a 2-quart shallow microwave-safe baking dish and add 1/4 cup water. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 4 cup(s) cooked cut-up vegetables
- 2 cup(s) cubed cooked turkey or cooked chicken
- 1 package(s) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- • Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and turkey in 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- • Bake at 400°F. for 15 minutes. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Stir the turkey mixture.
- • Evenly top the turkey mixture with the cut biscuits. Bake for 15 minutes or until the turkey mixture is hot and bubbling and the biscuits are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note