Easy turkey bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (6oz)Stovetop stuffing for Turkey
- 4 cube(s) chopped cooked turkey
- 1 bag(s) (14oz) frozen broccoli flortes. thawed & drained
- 1 can(s) (10-3/4oz) condensed cream of chucken soup
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1-1/2 cup(s) kraft shredded cheddear cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Add 1-3/4 cup hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside Mix turkey and broccoli in 13x9 in baking dish. Combine soup , milk cheese ;pour over turkey mixture. Top with prepared stuffing. Bake 30min or until heated through. .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Frank123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy turkey bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes