- 48 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1/4 cup brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, cooled, divided
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
How to Make It
ARRANGE 36 of the wafers on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. of the coffee.
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix. Beat on low speed 1 min. Gently stir in COOL WHIP. Spread half of the pudding mixture over wafers on bottom of crust; top with layers of half of the chocolate and the remaining wafers. Drizzle with remaining coffee. Cover with remaining pudding mixture and remaining chocolate.
REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Total fat: 17 g
Saturated fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 480 mg
Carbohydrate: 50 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Sugars: 35 g
Protein: 5 g
Vitamin A: 4% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 10% DV
Iron: 10% DV