Easy Taco Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 container(s) crescent rolls
- 1 bag(s) nacos
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 4 ounce(s) mexican or mozzorella cheese
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- peppers, corn or beans
- 1. line 2 qt round or square pan with crescent roll dough. Bake 10-12 minutes at 375
- 2. lower oven to 350
- 3. brown beef in pan
- 4. add vegetables and beef to pan
- 5. top with sour cream, chips, and cheese
- 6. bake 10 minutes or until cheese browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmannlein and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Taco Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes