Easy Taco Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef, lean
- 1 can(s) Ranch Style Beans
- 10-12 ounce(s) bag tortilla chips divided
- 1 can(s) Ro-tel tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 container(s) sour cream
- 1 container(s) salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown meat and drain off fat.Stir in beans, tomatoes, onion, taco seasoning, soup and water. Simmer over medium low heat until everything is well combined and heated through.
- Grease a 9x13 casserole dish. Put down a layer of crushed tortilla chips, followed by a layer of the meat/bean mixture, then half of the cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving. Top with sour cream and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PhyllisBergant and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note