Easy Taco Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef, lean
- 1 can(s) Ranch Style Beans
- 10-12 ounce(s) bag tortilla chips divided
- 1 can(s) Ro-tel tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 container(s) sour cream
- 1 container(s) salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown meat and drain off fat.Stir in beans, tomatoes, onion, taco seasoning, soup and water. Simmer over medium low heat until everything is well combined and heated through.
- Grease a 9x13 casserole dish. Put down a layer of crushed tortilla chips, followed by a layer of the meat/bean mixture, then half of the cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving. Top with sour cream and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PhyllisBergant and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes