I usually don't like fudge, but this is excellent. A friend made it for a party and I couldn't get enough.
Easy Swirled Fudge
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Stand: 3 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
- Parchment paper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (16-oz.) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (4-oz.) white chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1. Line bottom and sides of an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides.
- 2. Microwave butter in a large microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH for 30-second intervals until melted. Gently stir in powdered sugar and next 3 ingredients. (Mixture will be lumpy.) Microwave 30 seconds; add vanilla.
- 3. Beat mixture at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until well blended and smooth. Pour into prepared pan, spreading to edges of pan.
- 4. Microwave white chocolate and whipping cream in a small microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH until white chocolate is melted (about 30 seconds to 1 minute), stirring at 30-second intervals. Stir until mixture is smooth. Let stand 1 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon mixture over fudge in pan, swirling with a paring knife. Cover and chill until firm (about 2 hours).
- Note: We tested in an 1,100-watt and a 1,250-watt microwave oven. Cook times will vary depending on your microwave wattage; be sure to follow the descriptions in the recipe for best results.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts