Love this recipe! It's always a big hit with the family! We can't get through the holidays without eating our yummy sweet potato casserole!
Easy Sweet Potato Casserole
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
- 3 (40-oz.) cans cut sweet potatoes in syrup, drained
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1. Beat sweet potatoes and next 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Spoon potato mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Combine 1 1/4 cups brown sugar and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle evenly over top of sweet potato mixture.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This