Easy Summer Appetizer Board
Start your party the casual, crowd-friendly way, and let guests help themselves to a variety of bites. No Southern appetizer board is complete without spicy-sweet pickled okra. Our new obsession: Wickles Wicked Okra (wicklespickles.com). We also recommend Olli Salumeria salami, slow-cured in Virginia and found in gourmet grocery stores across the South, but you can choose any of your favorite cured meats.
More From Southern Living
Total: 4 Hours
- 8 ounces thinly sliced salami, prosciutto, or country ham
- 1 (16-oz.) jar sweet-hot pickled okra, chilled and drained
- 1 1/2 cups toasted salted pecans
- 1/4 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- Torn bread or crackers
- Arrange all ingredients in small bowls on a large wooden board.
- Total time includes pimiento cheese and peaches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note