- 1 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 pounds spareribs, cut into 3-rib portions
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine all ingredients except spareribs in small bowl. Arrange ribs in broiler pan without rack and top with sauce. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 2 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender. To serve, drain fat from sauce and thicken sauce, if desired, and serve with ribs.
Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.