I made this at Thanksgiving several years ago, and it is always requested! I sub Ritz for the breadcrumbs! Easy and delicious!
Easy Squash-and-Corn Casserole
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen corn soufflé
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 pound yellow squash, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Thaw corn soufflé according to package directions, and set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add squash, and sauté 5 minutes.
- Stir together corn soufflé, squash mixture, cheese, and next 5 ingredients. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Squash-and-Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Casseroles