Easy spicy stirffried green beans
Easy. Make 1 hr prior to serving
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 5 tablespoon(s) Rice wine cinegar
- 5 Packets of stevia
- 4 tablespoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chopped minced garlic
- Allow beans to thaw. Heat pan with oil, add all ingredients. Fry for 5-8 min till brown and crispy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jumpseat747 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note