Easy Slow Cooker French Dip
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) rump roast
- 1 (10.5 oz) can(s) beef broth
- 1 (10.5 oz) can(s) condensed french onion soup
- 1 (12 oz) can(s) beer
- 6 french rolls
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Trim excess fat from the rump roast and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3. Split french rolls and spread with butter. Bake 10 mins or until heated through.
- 4. Shred meat with two forks or cut on the diagonal and place on the rolls.
- Serve the sauce for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sonkey1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes