Easy Slow Cooker French Dip
This makes a delicious french dip sandwich! It is very aromatic when cooking but DO NOT let this deter you from the taste. Open the can of beer the night before to allow to go flat and this reduces the smell when cooking.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) rump roast
- 1 (10.5 oz) can(s) beef broth
- 1 (10.5 oz) can(s) condensed french onion soup
- 1 (12 oz) can(s) beer
- 6 french rolls
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Trim excess fat from the rump roast and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3. Split french rolls and spread with butter. Bake 10 mins or until heated through.
- 4. Shred meat with two forks or cut on the diagonal and place on the rolls.
- Serve the sauce for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sonkey1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note