Easy Slow Cooker French Dip
Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) rump roast
- 1 (10.5 oz) can(s) beef broth
- 1 (10.5 oz) can(s) condensed french onion soup
- 1 (12 oz) can(s) beer
- 6 french rolls
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Trim excess fat from the rump roast and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3. Split french rolls and spread with butter. Bake 10 mins or until heated through.
- 4. Shred meat with two forks or cut on the diagonal and place on the rolls.
- Serve the sauce for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sonkey1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note