This is great pan fried in little Italian dressing!
Easy Skillet Cordon Bleu
More From Southern Living
Broil: 2 Minutes
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 chicken tenders (about 1 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 Canadian bacon slices, cut into thin strips
- 4 Swiss cheese slices, halved
- 1. Combine breadcrumbs, pepper, and salt in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Rinse chicken tenders, and add to freezer bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat.
- 2. Melt butter with oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken 3 1/2 to 4 minutes on each side or until done. Arrange Canadian bacon strips over chicken in skillet, and top each with 1 cheese slice. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes