- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 cups water
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (26-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 large green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
How to Make It
Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat 8 minutes, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well, and return to skillet.
Stir in 3 cups water, and bring to a boil; stir in pasta. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring often, 15 to 18 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Stir in pasta sauce; sprinkle with half each of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle evenly with green onions and olives; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until cheeses are melted.