Easy Shrimp Paella / Good Housekeeping
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) shrimp
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 medium onion
- 2 large red peppers
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 2 cup(s) long-grain white rice
- 15 ounce(s) whole peeled tomatoes, crushed
- 3 cup(s) lower sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1. Heat 1 tbsp. EVOO in 12-inch skillet on medium-high. Toss shrimp with 1/2 tsp. paprika and 1/4 tsp. salt. Cook 3 minutes or until opaque, stirring. Transfer to bowl.
- 2. Heat 1 tbsp. EVOO in same skillet on medium-high. Add 1 medium onion and 2 large red peppers, finely chopped. Cook 7 minutes or until softened. Add 3 cloves garlic, pressed; cook 1 minute. Add 2 cups long-grain white rice; cook 2 minutes, stirring. Add can of tomatoes, crushed. Stir in 1/2 tsp. paprika and 3 cups lower-sodium chicken broth. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover. Simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- 3. Stir cooked shrimp and 1 cup frozen peas into cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Shrimp Paella / Good Housekeeping Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes