Easy Shepherd's Pie
Amount per serving
- Calories: 410
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Fiber: 6g
- Fat: 23g
- Sodium: 710mg
- Sugars: 5g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Protein: 25g
- Calcium: 20%
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), thawed
- 1 cup beef gravy
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
- MIX potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar and garlic until blended.
- COMBINE meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- COVER with potato mixture and remaining Cheddar. Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- HEALTHY LIVING
- Save 70 calories and 9g of fat, including 5g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef,
- Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- BARBECUE SHEPHERD'S PIE
- Prepare as directed, omitting the garlic and substituting 3/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce mixed with 1/2 tsp. onion powder for the gravy.
- If using instant mashed potatoes, omit the milk when preparing the potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Shepherd's Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes