Busy & w/ family....my family rates this in the top 5 favs! I use 2 pkgs of scalloped potatoes. Usually 6 - 8 boned thin style pork chops. 9 x 13 dish. Covered 375 F It's a keeper !
Easy Scalloped Potatoes and Chops
More From Southern Living
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin or rib chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) package scalloped potatoes
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Cook pork chops in a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork chops from skillet, and set aside.
- Prepare scalloped potatoes (do not cook) in skillet according to package directions for the stove top. Stir in diced pimiento, and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Top with pork chops. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes. Uncover and cook 5 more minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes