- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1/2 pound turkey or pork Italian sausage
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 cup pasta sauce or pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper. Sprinkle lightly with flour; set aside.
COOK sausage in skillet over medium-high heat stirring occasionally until brown; drain. Return to skillet. Stir in mushrooms, pasta sauce and Italian seasoning until well blended; set aside.
UNROLL pizza crust dough onto floured parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Pat out dough with hands to form a 12x8-inch rectangle.
SPREAD sausage mixture lengthwise down the center of the dough, leaving a 2-inch border uncovered on the long sides and a 1/2-inch border of dough uncovered on the short sides. Sprinkle sausage mixture with mozzarella cheese. Fold long sides of dough over filling; press all edges to seal.
BRUSH dough with olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.