Easy Sausage Pizza
More From Johnsonville Sausage
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Mild Italian Sausage Links or (16 ounces) Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked packaged pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1. Remove sausage from casing and pinch into dime-sized pieces.
- 2. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- 3. Add Italian Sausage pieces and green pepper.
- 4. Top with the remaining cheese.
- 5. Bake according to crust package directions or until sausage is no longer pink (160˚F) and cheese is melted.
- 6. For the finishing touch, drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil before cutting.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Sausage Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes