- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Mild Italian Sausage Links or (16 ounces) Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked packaged pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to Make It
Remove sausage from casing and pinch into dime-sized pieces.
Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
Add Italian Sausage pieces and green pepper.
Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake according to crust package directions or until sausage is no longer pink (160˚F) and cheese is melted.
For the finishing touch, drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil before cutting.