This is very quick and good. My whole family enjoys it. It's also very versatile. A good side dish or as a filling for enchiladas or a base for burritos.
Easy Refried Beans
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprig
- Stir together first 3 ingredients, and spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese blend.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note