So easy. So tasty.
Easy Ravioli Lasagna
With ricotta cheese and spinach already tucked inside each ravioli, this is a shortcut way to a well-rounded lasagna. Classic meat sauce makes it über family-friendly.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 53 Minutes
- Calories: 397
- Fat: 14.7g
- Saturated fat: 5.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 22g
- Carbohydrate: 42.6g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 666mg
- Calcium: 390mg
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces hot pork Italian sausage
- 4 ounces 90% lean ground sirloin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups lower-sodium marinara sauce (such as Dell'Amore)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (22-ounce) bag frozen whole-wheat spinach and cheese ravioli (such as Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value)
- 3 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sausage, beef, and garlic; cook 4 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring frequently to crumble. Stir in marinara sauce, salt, and pepper; bring just to a simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in frozen ravioli; toss to combine.
- 3. Coat an 8-inch square broiler-safe glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon ravioli mixture into pan; top evenly with mozzarella cheese. Cover dish tightly with foil coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle evenly with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- 4. Preheat broiler (leave dish in oven). Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This